[Tig] OSCAR

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Tue Dec 11 13:57:13 GMT 2001

I went to Cintel @ Ware last Friday to look at OSCAR.

All the comments made by you all after IBC are completely true. I was
astonished at its power.

Obviously they wouldn't tell me how it worked. Apparently its all going to
happen at NAB.

I made a few suggestions as to improvements, both to its scratch handling
and user interface. Lets hope they implement them.

Jeff Booth
Soho Images
London

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.