[Tig] Green Screen / HD / Super 16 & The ITK Millenium.

Phil Stuart-Jones psj
Thu Dec 13 01:42:19 GMT 2001

We have recently acquired an ITK Millenium with 4K scanning option.  As a test, we transferred a Super 16 short film directly into a Smoke System at 1080 50i. When we delve into the pixels of a green screen shot, we've found that the green area comprises of various hues (blue/yellow/pink/and mainly green). As this is our first experiment with HD output, We're wondering if this pixel variation is usual with the ITK machines? And is the apparent pixel noise goin to be a problem when we go back to film. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards

Phil Stuart-Jones
VFX
Frame, Set & Match