[Tig] Missing Digibeta machines

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Fri Oct 12 13:43:20 BST 2001

Just thought I'd cast the net a little wider

> Hi - Three Digibeta machines were stolen from Hillside last night by some
> rather cheeky people
> Only digibetas were taken not the SP machines they were standing on or a
> laptop nearby. We and the  police would be interested if anyone is
> approached and offered some digibetas. The serial numbers were
> 1x DVW 500 serial no. 15194 and 2x DVW A500 ser nos. 15195 and 15396.  One
> of the a machines was due for a head change but I don't expect the thieves
> knew that.
> Any info gratefully accepted etc.
> Regards
> Chris
> Chris Hillier
> Hillside-All production facilities under one roof
> www.hillside-studios.co.uk

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.