[Tig] Telecine Suite Lighting

Ricamonte, Richard RRicamonte
Tue Apr 16 21:58:34 BST 2002

George,

I know Philips has 4foot flourescents rated at 5,000K (or there abouts).
This is the highest I've seen so far at the consumer level and I've bought
some before for home from The Home Depot.   There's another site called
Technoscout that sells some products that may help you with your decisions.

http://www.technoscout.com/general/category/category.asp?searchname=menu&cat
=11&catname=Lighting&site=85182&sourceid=0

Disclaimer: I receive no compensations of any sort from Home Depot, Philips
or Technoscout... (sniff, sniff)  me, just another cog in the wheel of
life....

Ricky

R. Ricamonte
ViDeO eNgInEeR
The Museum of Television & Radio

"If you find yourself in a good arguement with yourself - stop arguing."
							-Kiyosaki