[Tig] Telecine Suite Lighting

Erik Utter eriku
Tue Apr 16 22:13:51 BST 2002

RE: [Tig] Telecine Suite LightingMost specialty bulb shops can source
several different brands of full spectrum 6500k bulbs.  If you have trouble,
you could try The Bulbman in Seattle.

Erik Utter
Flying Spot

  -----Original Message-----
  From: tig-admin at tig.alegria.com [mailto:tig-admin at tig.alegria.com]On
Behalf Of Ricamonte, Richard
  Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 1:59 PM
  To: tig at tig.alegria.com
  Cc: 'megazoid at bigfoot.com'
  Subject: RE: [Tig] Telecine Suite Lighting

  George,

  I know Philips has 4foot flourescents rated at 5,000K (or there abouts).
This is the highest I've seen so far at the consumer level and I've bought
some before for home from The Home Depot.   There's another site called
Technoscout that sells some products that may help you with your decisions.

http://www.technoscout.com/general/category/category.asp?searchname=menu&cat
&catname=Lighting&site
182&sourceid=0

  Disclaimer: I receive no compensations of any sort from Home Depot,
Philips or Technoscout... (sniff, sniff)  me, just another cog in the wheel
of life....

  Ricky

  R. Ricamonte
  ViDeO eNgInEeR
  The Museum of Television & Radio

  "If you find yourself in a good arguement with yourself - stop arguing."
                                                          -Kiyosaki