[Tig] Tape Formats

Chris Schwarze chris.schwarze
Fri Jun 7 06:39:24 BST 2002

You can't be serious.
The frustration of splicing a Quad tape and watching to see how bad the
glitch was. Fixing Quad machines with Valves, then on to ultra stable
discrete transistors. Telecine machines using theatre projectors looking at
vidicons. Double system news stories live to air.
No money to replace Quad tape which we sent around the country each night
with the live variety program. Splicing out the creased section that was
jammed under the flange of the 2' reel.
Do you really remember what it was like?

Chris.

Chris Schwarze
Managing Director
Complete Post Australia.