[Tig] RE: fun with equipment (was tele genealogy)

Bruce Goodman blgmanb
Sun Jun 9 21:28:06 BST 2002

Bob,

You forgot to mention Mssrs. Bowen, Sevcik(Seveik as misspelled in Post), Griffith and Fohrer. I've probably forgotten a few too.
The time I spent working at Editel with all of those mentioned has served me well.

Bruce (now at LaserPacific) Goodman