[Tig] keylog question

Rob Lingelbach rob
Sat Jun 15 23:49:31 BST 2002

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 08:15:52PM -0700, Marc Wielage wrote:

> Having used both Aaton and the Evertz systems, my personal opinion is that
> the Aaton hardware is extraordinarily good, but Evertz beats the pants off
> Aaton as far as user-friendly software goes, IMHO.

just a friendly reminder for readers not to ignore the blurbs
at the bottom of messages, particularly this one:

"...and beware any posts to this mailinglist that appear
to promote products without disclaiming financial interest."

this is not meant to discourage discussion of products, merely to
equalize hidden influences.

--Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com