[Tig] Film Effect?

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Tue Mar 12 10:30:46 GMT 2002

I, out of interest, e-mailed Canon. An extract from their reply is as
follows:

The XL1 has a Normal Movie Mode, which is interlaced video when
recorded, yet it also has a Frame Movie Mode which is non-interlaced and
is the setting used by filmmakers.

Their words, not mine!

Jeff Booth
Operations Manager
Soho Images
London

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.
All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Group Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.