[Tig] [walt.rauffer at sesameworkshop.org: Entry to Bragbook]

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Mar 15 22:18:51 GMT 2002

Forwarded message from Walt Rauffer <walt.rauffer at sesameworkshop.org>

From: walt.rauffer at sesameworkshop.org (Walt Rauffer)
Subject: Entry to Bragbook
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:18:18 -0800

new entry in TIG bragbook
http://www.alegria.com/tig3/bragbook.html

Now I'm just browsing but I feel your all here because of
      a few like me.
1956 my first Color correction B&W of course, live.
1961 My 1st film to tape; feature
1962 My 1st film to tape; commercials
1966 My (and THE ) First prime time drama film to tape
      scene by scene color correction done weekly for
      a network (1st ever)
1971 All film segements corrected to tape for a major network
      show that's still on the air and some are still running .
1981 Major post house set up with film to tape and tape dailes.
I even got involved with Dubner.
I could go on but I retired now after 46 years of handling film.
      (Still work in tape)

Walt Rauffer <walt.rauffer at sesameworkshop.org>
 - Friday, March 15, 2002 at 09:18:17 (PST)