mail problems (was: Re: [Tig] More Data Grading questions)

Rob Lingelbach rob
Thu Mar 21 18:25:43 GMT 2002

On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 07:54:14AM -0500, Polarextrm at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 3/20/02 11:34:25 PM Pacific Standard Time,
> dmacadam at pacbell.net writes:
>
> << Thank you for the words of wisdom on Pandora.. We suffer some of the same

Rich, what mail client software are you using?  You need to figure
out how _not_ to include the TIG automatically when replying to
mail that is sent to you personally and not to the group.  What has
happened here (again) is that a reply sent to you by
dmacadam at pacbell.net privately you have quoted and sent to almost
1000 people.  This can lead to some serious social problems.

--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com
Sysadm, Computer Animation Lab            rob at film.calarts.edu
California Institute of the Arts           caltech at calarts.edu