contributions (was Re: [Tig] The Grand tabletop interface)

Rob Lingelbach rob
Fri Mar 22 23:47:11 GMT 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 11:15:09AM +0000, Paul Grace wrote:

> Incidentally, lurkers really should make a donation to Rob to keep the TIG
> going, even a tiny token amount like 5 dollars a year would make a
> difference. Details are available from Rob or the www site.

I knew there was a reason to read your posts carefully Paul.
More information can be obtained by reading

http://www.alegria.com/tig3/info.html#money

incidentally, contributions go into a fund to help pay for the
expenses involved in a campaign to bring telecine to the
California Institute of the Arts, where the current telecine
is a TP66 from the 1960's.

--
Rob Lingelbach                          http://www.alegria.com
Sysadm, Computer Animation Lab            rob at film.calarts.edu