[Tig] production: the Big Eye (argot)

John Palmer john.palmer
Thu Apr 3 18:08:21 BST 2003

On 03/04/2003 16:35, Neal Kassner wrote:

> For instance, what we here at the CBS Broadcast Center call a control room
is known as "the booth" at CBS TV City in LA.

 Here in London we too have a control area known as "the Booth" who we also
refer to as "Jeff"

John P.

Soho Images

Disclaimer: I am not personally paid by "Jeff"..."The Booth" but I do report
directly to him, though for how much longer remains to be seen ;-)

Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post, 8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: (+44) 020 7437 0831  fax: (+44) 020 7734 9471 web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho 601 Images Film Laboratory Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.