[Tig] production: the Big Eye (argot)

Michael Aranyshev aranysh
Fri Apr 4 21:40:21 BST 2003

I worked for an advertising still photographer for a couple of years
who would fire all these words at will. My native language is Russian
so that was quite a task to decypherhis coomands. I managed to return
some of that with a term for a flag that is out of vogue in the
States I think due to its total political incorrectness but some old
people in Russia still use.