[Tig] Proposed TIG Announce message

OPTIONSPJ at aol.com OPTIONSPJ
Mon Apr 7 03:57:17 BST 2003

RE:? A THANK YOU FROM OPTIONS

We are overwhelmed by the countless expressions of concern, support and
friendship we have received from so many of you regarding Peter's health.? I
have made him aware of each one, which seems to have done him more good than
any medicine possibly could. There are no words that can adequately convey
how much your best wishes have meant to us.? We are fortunate to work in an
industry with so many compassionate and caring people.?

Please know how much we value your friendships...?

Donna and Peter
OPTIONS Int'l.