Fw: [Tig] job to be done

jarek jarek
Mon Apr 7 17:10:52 BST 2003

to make it clear that it is not a former coal mine equiped with MKIII :-)
My request is still actual.
And becouse not many colorists were working in the east europe I will be
glead to get contacts from any freelance colorist opened for visiting Poland
from specyfic project in a future.
and from those who was working here too :-)
jarek

Why do you specify the gear?  It's the people that do the work!  Did your
clients pick you based on what brand of camera you used.

Just curious.

-Greg Dildine
Colorist
Finish - Boston, MA USA