[tig] Once upon a time in REC709...

Erik Hansen erik
Tue Nov 4 23:24:12 GMT 2003

I'm just a lowly broadcast designer/editor looking to make the transition
to (junior, intern, etc...) colorist over the next year...  But in the
print that I saw there were several scenes near the end (one in particular
looking up a spiral staircase) that looked very much like video,  and
probably all the flames/fire/explosions were blown out - no detail at all.

Johnny Depp more or less made up for it, though.

-erik

> thanks to Alan Davis for supporting
> the TIG.
> ---
>
> Christopher Noellert wrote:
>
>> With all the conversation about DI, I have to chime in about something
> that
>> bothers me oh so much more.  I went and saw "Once upon a time in
Mexico"