[tig] Is the website down ? (Screen sizes)

Rob Lingelbach rob
Mon Nov 10 21:01:04 GMT 2003

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 09:14:30PM +0100, Sebastian Sylwan wrote:

> I cannot seem to reach the website tig.colorist.org. Is it down or is it
> just me ?

it was down from about 2300 UTC Sunday to about 1800 UTC
today.

If anyone is curious about why, and what I had to do to
arrange it to come back up, contact me privately, I don?t
want to put that information out to the public.  I can say
that I had to spend a few hours on the telephone with Los
Angeles, and from Brasil that can be quite expensive, so
more thanks are due to the sponsors of this group.

--Rob

--
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, unix system administrator