[tig] Capstan Colour

Gary Welch gwelch
Wed Jun 30 16:53:17 BST 2004

Ware,
Herts. SG 12 0AE
Email: gwelch at cintel.co.uk

-----Original Message-----
From: James DeLuca [mailto:james_deluca at crestnational.com]
Sent: 30 June 2004 01:24
To: Stuart; tig at tig.colorist.org
Subject: RE: [tig] Capstan Colour

thanks to Rich Montez for supporting the TIG.
--

>Stuart Debenham:
>   I been using isopropyl alcohol for a few years and have not seen a down
side to it.
After cleaning, the rubber coating feels like a new sticky roller.

Do we really want the capstan to feel like a sticky roller?
James DeLuca, Sr Video Engr.
Crest National Digital Media Complex - Hollywood

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.

**********************
This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom
it is addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and
do not necessarily represent those of Cintel International Limited. If you
are not the
intended recipient, be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any
use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender.