[tig] Junior Colorist seeking advice re London.

colm forde colmforde
Fri Jun 11 15:43:24 BST 2004

Hi Folks,
I'm thinking of moving to London in the near future.  Can anyone who has
worked in London get back to me off list regarding the best post houses to
be trained in/work for, and perhaps more importantly, the ones to avoid.
Any other advice re the london scene would be very welcome.
Thanks

Colm Forde
R.T.E Film Archives
Dublin.