[tig] A few more questions

lunarfilms lunarfilms
Sat Jun 12 01:39:47 BST 2004

Hi Everyone,

I have my Turbo with Copernicus running and almost all functionality (I
cannot seem to get the aspect knob to work, but everything else does) I am
now turning to the picture.

I have replaced the Digi4 with another which is a newer rev, the main
digital out does not seem to work and I am getting a pic from the aux 125M
connector.

I am running 125M out of the Digi4 to the D1A in on the Copernicus box and
125M out of the CC into a DIE 125 noise reducer I then have a miranda
parallel to serial out of the accom. When I put bars up on the Digi4, or on
the Copernicus box I have a pic which has some artifacts in it, and if I am
looking at a blank pic from the turbo (EHT off) the black pic has allot of
digital noise in it. Should I be looking at the parallel cables? I tried
changing the digital out board on the new digi4 and no difference.

I changed the digi4 after a little short I missed fried the VAC board on
the old one and at the time I did not know what was gone but it seems to be
only that board.

  -Rob-

almos there......time to go imbibe.

Robert Houllahan