[tig] Paging Paul Grace - looking fror Primal PC control software.

Robert Lovejoy rlovejoy
Tue Jun 15 03:31:37 BST 2004

Hi all,
     Sorry to have to use list bandwidth, but Shooters is trying to get in
touch with Paul Grace, late of First Art.  We have a Primal (SD version) and
are looking for the PC software that could control it.  The computers we'd
used for this software have been upgraded (that is, replaced) whilst the
Primal was under daVinci control.  Primal is no longer in our suite, but can
be of use if we can control it.
     For that matter, if there are any other Primal users on the list, we
would really appreciate it if you might share the PC software if you have
it.
     Thanks to any and all who could help.
Bob Lovejoy
Shooters Post, Philadelphia USA