[tig] When to change the photo Multiplier tubes?

G.I.O. tfg1
Thu Jun 24 21:46:53 BST 2004

If you still need these tubes, I have found a source for 5 of them in the US at $125 each. Email me and I will give you the contact info.

George Odell
TFG Transfer

James DeLuca wrote:

> Our Cineglyphs use Burle (orig.RCA) 4552 1 1/8" photomultiplier tubes, but have been unable to find replacements (other than possibly Cintel).
> Got any leads or substitutes?
> James DeLuca, Sr Video Engr.
> Crest National - Hollywood
> ----end of new

More information about the Tig mailing list