[tig] tig move, contribution sought

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed May 12 00:44:18 BST 2004

I'm going to be working on moving the tig to a new host more
directly controllable and accessible than has been the current
arrangement which has been in place for almost 3 years.

The move will be relatively transparent for TIG
subscriber-users but might a little downtime; from past
experience I would say a day maximum of quiescence.

As this move will take a few days of work, and also the
donation of my time and resources, I would like to ask
anyone who has the inclination or ability to make a
contribution to go ahead and do so, via the "make a
donation" button on the main webpage at
http://tig.colorist.org  .

I had heard that T Shirts were sold with the TIG logo on
them at the NAB Fun Night, and that a little commission from
them would go to the TIG.  If anyone knows where these funds
are, could they let me know?  Thank you!.

--Rob
Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, coadmin
http://www.colorist.org