[tig] 2" Videotape Needed In Vancouver

Izhak Hinitz izhak
Tue May 25 23:25:05 BST 2004

Hi Lorne, I have some b/w 3650 1/2" but no machine to play it from ...lol
If you find a good machine, let me know as some of our clients will ( IM
SURE) want
to up res...
But really if anyone knows of a good working machine, I might need it to
pull some dubs of
old shows.
regards,

Izhak
Eyes Post Group

-----Original Message-----
From: Lorne Miess [mailto:colourist at telus.net]
Sent: May 25, 2004 6:10 PM
To: tig at colorist.org
Subject: [tig] 2" Videotape Needed In Vancouver

thanks to Aaton for supporting the TIG.
--

Hi All,

I am doing a seminar in a couple of weeks and want to show some
examples of old videotape formats.  I have assembled the cream of the
crop of old stuff except a reel of 2".  Does anyone, in the Vancouver
area have a roll and case they would like to part with?  A 30 minute
reel would be great but I'll take anything.

You can contact me off list.

cheers

Lorne

Lorne Miess
Northwest Imaging
Vancouver, Canada

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising
or marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org.