[tig] what in the world (Pioneer PRV-LX1 DVD recorder)

Andreas Wider√łe Andersen andreas
Wed May 26 11:48:39 BST 2004

I just got a Philips DVDR80 recorder yesterday that I will test and
probably use for low cost replacements of VHS tape copies. It should be
able to do menus aswell and has a firewire in.

/Andreas

---
Norsk Smalfilm
Andreas Wider?e Andersen <andreas at smalfilm.no>