[tig] what in the world (Pioneer PRV-LX1 DVD recorder)

Sebastian Sylwan - LIST ADDR ONLY liste
Wed May 26 14:41:11 BST 2004

Hi Jeff,

We've been looking into it, but as far as Pioneer tells me there's no PAL
version yet. It should be out by November.

They're demoing out NTSC versions. It seems quite robust, we've had trouble
with other makers so far.

Cheers

believed to be clean.