[tig] Aaton Keylink

Graham Collett grahamcollett
Wed Oct 13 09:26:39 BST 2004

Sounds like the differential drive ....  You'll need the ttl drive. I
made a biphase DA and plugged everything into that.
I'm sure I could make some more !!

Graham Collett
Sprockets(telecine) Ltd
www.sprockets-telecine.co.uk

Subject: [tig] Aaton Keylink

thanks to Sol Designfx, division of Cutters Inc.,
for supporting the TIG.
--
Hi Everybody,

Does anyone have any experience hooking up a aaton keylink system to a
different biphase output other than SK24?

I have a V6 keylink which I am upgrading to V7.4 and I am moving it onto
my
turbo, Ken at video post suggested to use the one pulse per frame going
the Copernicus, but that is a single BNC and the biphase in to the aaton
is
phase 1, phase 2 and 4 wires.

any suggestions again would be appreciated,

-Rob-

Robert Houllahan
Filmmaker
lunarfilms at mindspring.com
www.cinelab.com
PH.  401 499 6411
FX.   401 943 7738

--
Help wanted ads are welcome here on the main TIG; blatant advertising or
marketing is not but can be sent to tig-announce at tig.colorist.org. For