[tig] Telecine suite design - Ergonomics

Dave Pickett dave.pickett
Mon Oct 18 13:59:48 BST 2004

All good points thus far.
I would add consideration for the slope of the console.  I have battled carpal and cubital tunnel issues as a result of competitive wrist up motion.  Laying the color corrector (and/or support gear) at a negative slope helps alleviate this and I have grown to like it better irregardless of health.

Dave Pickett
Colorist
Finish - Boston