[tig] tig down

Rob Lingelbach rob
Mon Oct 25 09:15:01 BST 2004

The TIG will be down for a while as funds are solicited for new
equipment and the machine location changes, which has to be
contracted out.  Much-needed contributions can still
be made via the paypal interface at http://tig.colorist.org or contact
me for details for donation by check.  The paypal interface works best
however.

and thank you to those who recently contributed, though it amounted to
a small perecentage of what was needed.  We have 1200 subscribers and
if each one gave $20, and we cut that by 30% from nonreponse, we'd
have enough to keep going.

How long will it be down?  depends on response to this message :]

best regards
--Rob

Rob Lingelbach
tig founder, coadmin
http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html
Key fingerprint = E547 6FD3 13D2 A1AB F795  B102 80D6 4C93 F73A 7736
Public key avaialable on pgp.mit.edu