[tig] be the first on your block

Robb Cadzow rcadzow
Thu Sep 2 16:07:05 BST 2004

This is such great forum seems a shame to have to resort to this to
keep it going! Ever thought about some minor advertising or squeezing a
few manufacturers? I really see this as the TC equivalent of the
fxguide site. Mike, Jeff and John seemed to have been able to present
unbiased info and still eek out a few bucks (I'm assuming) from the
manufacturers... The two actually compliment each other quite well.

That being said, where do I send my check?