[tig] Urgent notice for Discreet users!

Rich Torpey rich
Thu Sep 30 12:33:21 BST 2004

Hello folks,
For those using Discreet Logic systems products (Flame, Smoke, Fire,
Inferno, Flint) with "Stone" file systems  please see this urgent
notice!
No, this is not a joke.

Richard Torpey
VP Engineering
Rhinoceros/MultiVideo Group
50 East 42 Street
New York, NY 10017
(212) 986-1577 Main
(212) 972-0702 fax

-----Original Message-----
From: flame-news: Message from Discreet
[mailto:flame-news.listmanager at support.discreet.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 2:20 AM
To: Recipients of 'flame-news' suppressed
Subject: ACTION REQUIRED: Important Discreet Systems Product Information

From: Message from Discreet

Dear Discreet flame customer,

This email is to notify you that Discreet has identified a problem that will
affect all systems customers. This problem is time sensitive and we request
that you refer to http://www4.discreet.com/company/company.php?id=953
immediately for instructions on how to address it.

Discreet is fully committed to resolving this problem. Our support and
engineering organization are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week to
ensure the highest quality and quickest response should you have additional
questions or need additional assistance.

If you do not have web access or require more information after reviewing
the web data, do not hesitate to contact us:

Toll free (within North America): 1.800.925.6442 (Option #1)
Rest of World / Montreal local: (+1) 514.954.7199 (Option #1)
Email: discreet.support at discreet.com

Sincerely,
Martin Vann - VP of Sales, Marketing and Support
Marc Petit - VP of Development and Operations

To reply: mailto:flame-news.169869 at support.discreet.com
To start a new topic: mailto:flame-news at support.discreet.com
To login: http://support.discreet.com/webboard/wbpx.dll/~systems-news
To (un)subscribe: mailto: flame-news.list-request at support.discreet.com