[Tig] what the camera lens sees in the background

Anders uhl anders
Tue Jul 5 22:32:59 BST 2005

> Color in the background of the picture gets blended together with
> stong color that's actually outside the viewing area of the lens and
> seems to tint the B.G.

Not sure I know exactly what your talking about, but I would say that
the color would not be outside the viewing area of the lens but rather
outside the coverage area of the format.  As the coc gets bigger an
area of color could easily bleed across the frame edge, from outside of
picture area to inside, just as out of frame lens flares will sometimes
do.

Hope that helps (?)

Best Regards,

anders uhl