[Tig] Have cell phone? Make a movie ....

Dick Hobbs dick
Thu Feb 2 18:05:46 GMT 2006

Some guy we have never heard of, making a movie about a pimp and two
whores in Jo'burg, has got press coverage and industry comment around
the world. His movie may look like crap, but he is great at getting
publicity.

"Kaganof... dismissed concerns over quality and said the footage
looked 'fabulous' when blown up to the standard 35mm feature film
size". If he really believes that then I'll eat Peter Swinson's hat.

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv