[Tig] Have cell phone? Make a movie ....

Dick Hobbs dick
Thu Feb 2 19:13:55 GMT 2006

Because I have no life I have just done some quick arithmetic.

Assuming that the cellphones used for this high quality project have
the usual camera, the resolution is 320 x 240. On a 6m tall screen -
not unreasonable for "fabulous" 35mm quality - that makes each pixel
25mm - one inch - square.

I think my digestion and Peter Swinson's hat remain safe.

Dick

Dick Hobbs
Consultant and writer on television and film technology
+44 1435 830988
Skype DickHobbs
dick at hobbsonline.tv