[Tig] TIG layout/operation

Michael Orton mike
Wed Feb 8 00:46:28 GMT 2006

Good idea Steve,

We?ll look into this and maybe chat with Geoff. In the meantime, many of the
?good? mail clients will allow you to group threads together  by subject, so
as long as the Re: Re: Re: keeps going with the same basic subject, you?re
in luck...

-mike

On 2/7/06 10:56 PM, "Digital Praxis" <digital.praxis at virgin.net> wrote:

> --
> Thanks to oktobor for supporting the TIG
> --
> Here's a thought for Rob & Mike...
>
> The present TIG format - all posts in one forum - is a bit hit-and-miss when
> it comes to following a thread.
> Would it not be possible to have a couple of forums, something like Geoff's
> CML, so its easier to follow the threads of interest?
> As much as the BRRE posts, and those similar, can be a laugh, I'd much
> rather be able to follow the threads that are specifically of interest to
> me.
> And having a telecine forum, DI forum, general forum... would make this a
> lot easier.
>
> Just a thought. And I have no idea of the work involved!
>
> Steve
>
> Steve Shaw
> Digital Praxis Ltd.
> +44 7765 400908
> steve at digitalpraxis.net
> www.digitalpraxis.net
> skype: shaw.clan
> msn: shaw.clan at virgin.net

"No race, country or individual has a monopoly of good or evil"

- Winston Spencer Churchill