[Tig][OT] One for Mr. Swinson?

Jeff Booth jeff.booth
Wed Feb 15 09:47:10 GMT 2006

Damn. That explains why I have a permanent hangover and have put on 150
pounds!

Oh well, nice theory.

Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org [mailto:tig-bounces at tig.colorist.org]
On Behalf Of Jim Houston
Sent: 14 February 2006 18:05
To: Ian Richardson
Cc: 'tig'
Subject: Re: [Tig][OT] One for Mr. Swinson?

While I like Jeff's justification for a new diet,  eventually the real
story gets out.
Thanks Ian.  Your right.   Jeff's figures have to be adjusted by the
factor of
1000.  *sigh*

On Feb 9, 2006, at 3:41 AM, Ian Richardson wrote:
> Indeed, however........Correct me if I am wrong.........
> One(1) food Calorie (def:Kilocalorie, Cal,kcal,) equals 1,000 chemical

> calories
>>  We could all be thin if we were to adhere religiously to a pizza,
>> beer and
>> ice cream diet.

Soho Images Film Laboratory & Digital Post,
8 - 14 Meard Street, London W1F 0EQ
tel: +44 (0)20 7437 0831
fax: +44 (0)20 7734 9471
web: http://www.sohoimages.com
The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose the e-mail or any part of its contents or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please e-mail the sender by replying to this message. All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail. Soho Images Film Laboratory & Digital Post cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments and recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.