[Tig] Looking for an evertz 4015 or 4025

Marc Wielage mfw
Sun Jul 2 21:04:03 BST 2006

On 6/29/06 3:43 AM, "charlies ellis" <tkpictures01 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> If anyone has an old (working) 4015 or 4025 lying
> around in an old cupboard of MKIII spares or lying
> under pile of parallel video cables next to an old D2
> VTR, I would be very keen to hear from you!

These pop up all the time on eBay (U.S.).  In fact, there's a 4025 up there
right now, but I dunno if the price is what you're looking for.

--Marc Wielage/Senior Colorist
Technicolor Creative Services
Hollywood, USA

NOTE:  The comments above are strictly mine, and may not necessarily
represent those of my employers.