[Tig] Looking for an evertz 4015 or 4025

patrice Barrette patrice
Tue Jul 4 11:43:08 BST 2006

hi there  here is what we have for a MKIII 4:2:2 that is for sale ,
and a magnatech MR_636_B_4 and a reelwind from lipsnersmith  RWM_007

EVERTZ DIGITAL KEYER  MODEL 8025

EVERTZ KEY CODE READER 5500

EVERTZ KEY CODE HEAD  KK-16/35

EVERTZ FILM FOOTAGE ENCODER 4025