[Tig] Digital Projection

colin at aarmadillo.net colin at aarmadillo.net
Fri Jul 28 01:45:21 BST 2006

Steven,

I do want to stay in the land of Switzerland here but there is a projector
that has been press released from Christie that is 4000 lumens, 1920 X 1080
DLP unit with a yellow notch filter that will swing you into P3 color space
or very very close. It's model number is the DW5KC you can get to it on the
Christie site.
http://www.christiedigital.com/products/HD5Kc/HD5KcOverview.asp

If you have any further questions I can be reached through my e-mail
address.
Best regards
Colin