[Tig] DVCProHD

Marc Wielage mfw
Sun Mar 5 00:20:51 GMT 2006

On 3/2/06 2:16 PM, "Mr Terry Goins" <terrywgoins at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> I know a young film maker that needs to have his
> DVCProHD material transferred to his hard drive so he
> can edit using his FinalCut Pro software. He has a
> limited budget. I think he is having trouble with the
> rates from the traditional post houses he has been
> getting quotes from.
>------------------------------snip>------------------------------<

Talk to the guys at Dr. Raw Stock:

Dr. Rawstock
6150 Santa Monica Blvd,
Hollywood, CA 90038
(323) 960-1781
http://www.drrawstock.com/

They're very hip on all things FCP, and I believe they can deal with
capturing DVCPro HD material to Final Cut-compatible files.

--Marc Wielage/Senior Colorist
Technicolor Creative Services
Hollywood, USA

NOTE:  The comments above are strictly mine, and may not necessarily
represent those of my employers.