[Tig] TP-66 Projector intermittent oil sample just arrived...

Ted Langdell ted
Tue Mar 14 05:00:08 GMT 2006

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:  	(530) 741-1212

You might remember I was looking for oil for the TP-66's
intermittent... and George passed on what the RCA service folks told
him 20 years ago... use SlideRite?68.  Which is still made... and
Citigo said they'd send a sample.  OK.  That's cool.

Doorbell  rang this morning... and as I looked out the center window of
the door, I could see two guys from "Brown"  (UPS) walking away to
their truck.

Looked over on the porch behind the brick wall and there's this red
FIVE GALLON BUCKET of
Citigo SlideRite68? lubricant.

FIVE GALLONS!

I kinda had a feeling this would happen.

FIVE GALLONS!

The only other size they sell is a 55 Gallon Drum!

Does this cause any of our readers to contemplate how to get a sample
of something with a bit different chemical makeup (like a CH compound)
in order to conduct BRRE analysis?

Five gallons.   Now if I could get Thomson to "sample" me a Spirit...

Ted.

I'm still laughing... and wondering whether I should buy some small
containers in case other TP-66 users might need some lube!