[Tig] Monitors and TV's - where next?

Kevin Wheatley hxpro
Tue Mar 28 14:55:41 BST 2006

sprescott wrote:
> Has anyone on the list had any experience of Toshiba SED
> displays?

might see them sometime 3rd Qtr next year in consumer land if Toshiba
are lucky (first stage mass production July 2007 last I heard) So
there maybe some pro versions before that, maybe by the end of this
year.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |