[Tig] Digital cinema

Rob Lingelbach rob
Wed Mar 29 19:22:36 BST 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 10:07:44 +0100, Adrian Thomas wrote
> Why do some people STILL believe vinyl is an high
> performance medium?  I can't think of a single,
>  measurable metric where it isn't surpassed  by CD-
> Audio.

hm, I think I differ with you on this Adrian, but I might be behind the current curve
as applied to audio products.  We have talked about this on the group before,
perhaps too much, as it is so subjective and tends to be controversial.  We might
do well to spin the subject off privately..

regards
Rob

Rob Lingelbach   http://www.colorist.org/robhome.html   rob at calarts.edu