[Tig] Is there anybody out there

Peter Swinson peter_swinson at compuserve.com
Wed Sep 6 18:24:35 BST 2006

One & All

Well, I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition after posting my viewss on
Film.
I have only just found my way back to the TIG archives, seems my browser
kept looking at an old address for the archives.

Anyway, Mike Seymour yours and others observations are noted.  I will
respond  soon to what must be the main question, Can digital camera sensors
match film emulsions.
The answer  at present, I believe is, no, The explanation will be given at
my November BKSTS presentation the "Film Look 2". I will then post the
reasoning on the TIG!  Keep in mind that I expect the audience, if any,  to
participate in a mass BRRE event
Now Mike you could come to London to hear my reasoning, I am sure the
Aussie summer would be too much for you. Nothing like a bit of UK late
autumn weather and BRRE to envigorate the mind !

Hope to see some of you at IBC

cheers

Peter