[Tig] Broadcast Freelancer

SKIADCOCK at aol.com SKIADCOCK at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 16:27:12 BST 2006

Received an email a few minutes ago I thought people would be interested in.

Broadcast Freelancer is the complete job finding and career building website
for freelancers in the TV industry. Complete the form below to receive a FREE
weekly email packed with the latest freelance news and job vacancies.

Link below takes you to registering:

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/broadcastfreelancer/registration/register_main.a
sp

Broadcast Freelancer is the No.1 website for freelancers working in TV,
providing you with the latest jobs, hot-off-the-press news and invaluable career
advice. Sign up now for a free weekly email and we'll make sure you are kept
informed with:
:: The latest freelance news
:: Jobs currently available
:: New commissions
:: Career advice

www.broadcastfreelancer.com

This is the link to last week's issue...

http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/freelance_news.html

Cheers.
Sharon Adcock