[Tig] TV Logic Grade Monitor

Nichols Craig Craig.Nichols at thomson.net
Sat Sep 15 02:14:20 BST 2007

And other parts of Thomson like Terranex Clearvue also.  Depending on divison and application, there is more than one "favorite".  Monitors mentioned should be considered to see which fits your needs and budget. As I see it there is no present "one size fits all" solution.

Disclaimer:  the above is my soley my opinion and is not intended to speak for Thomson (my employer)..
Craig
Craig Nichols
Thomson Grass Valley
Sr. Support Engineer - Digital Film