[Tig] Looking for PAL pix, QC monitors in Rochester NY

Bob Kertesz bob at bluescreen.com
Thu Sep 20 05:44:40 BST 2007

>Wondering whether someone can point me toward some PAL equipment in
>or near Rochester, NY for an equipment demo at the AMIA Conference
>next week.
>
>SD-SDI would be wonderful as the small-gauge telecine has SD-SDI and
>analog outs.  Waveform and Vector for color correction is also sought.
>
>Trying to locate PAL gear has been a real challenge.

I have always been under the impression that just about every piece of SD-SDI
gear could handle 525 or 625 automatically (some of the older stuff had
switches).

Perhaps I'm wrong, but my Sony BVM SDI monitor and Leader SDI waveform/vector
certainly can...

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California
bob at bluescreen.com

The Ultimate in ULTIMATTEĀ® compositing.