[Tig] Fwd: [AMIA-L] D6 Tape transfer needed in London-Can Any TIGer's help?

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Fri Sep 21 19:23:16 BST 2007

Hi, list readers...

Here's a gentleman who needs a D6 transfer and isn't having much
success finding a deck/facility.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Brian Pritchard <BrianRPritchard at AOL.COM>
> Date: September 21, 2007 7:46:31 AM PDT
> To: AMIA-L at LSV.UKY.EDU
> Subject: [AMIA-L] D6 Tape.
>
> Hello
> I am looking for someone to transfer a D6 tape in London; does
> anyone know of a facility?
> Thanks
> Brian
>

> Brian R Pritchard
> Motion Picture and Archive Consultant
> Martin House
> Cheadle Road
> Wetley Rocks
> Stoke-on-Trent
> ST9 0BB
>
> Mobile: 07817206979
> Telephone: 01782 550467
> Fax: 01782 551487
>
> www.brianpritchard.com

If anyone can help... please reply directly to
BrianRPritchard at AOL.COM   mentioning the TIG

Thanks,

Ted.

Ted Langdell
Marysville, CA
Main:   (530) 741-1212

tedlangdell.com. Storytelling through Broadcast Coverage and Creative
Services since 1974