[Tig] Table Editing introduced to the TIG wiki

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Fri Sep 21 19:56:20 BST 2007

There is now a main category for color grading facilities worldwiide
on the TIG wiki.   I hope this table will be populated quickly by
those who want to be counted among the important grading houses.

It's on the main TIG wiki navbar--on the west side pf ttje image.
indicating its importance.  As yet it has no entries.  Editiing it is
a piece of c,ake.   find it at
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/Facilities and a guide to
posting witthin the Mediwiki help, though iffat an imasse eu posso
ajudar.

and if you aren't sure how to edit the table, feel free to play
around with the frivolous example table in the TIG wikji TODO page:
http://tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/TODO   this is kind of a
"sandbox" to test your acumen, and already has two artificial
examples, to get you started.

The test table on the TODO page has two example entries.   The TIG is
open for suggestions as to headings in the new  real table at http://
tig.colorist.org/wiki3/index.php/Facilities .... I have a feeling
that I haven't covered some of the important points for the
columns.   Please contact me with suggestions and I'll incorporate
them. or, in the wiki \tradition, change the table entries to add
columns that I may have forgotten.
All this is relatively simple.

Regards and as always, thanks be with the TtIG cmmuntiy at-larag\ge
iin France for maintaining
AS things norrma:lize eu vou mandar o qiuecjjie [[aga n< - N gtp Ne/

Rob
--
TIG admin Rob Lingelbach
rob (at __ ) Corolist.org